13. For only Admirers (JFF) – Favorite replacement OnlyFans

13. For only Admirers (JFF) – Favorite replacement OnlyFans

Signing up for the platform is easy, and you will see advantages featuring that you’re going to maybe not come across with the most other systems. Admirers of one’s system may also consult personalized content one to masters brand new writer.

If the a partner needs customized posts, you can costs what you want and you may deliver it

  • Subscription: Monthly subscriptions are the primary source of income for a content creator on MYM. Fans who want to see or watch your content must pay a fee that you set on the platform for viewing your content.
  • Tips: Tips are a significant portion of the content creator’s income. Tips can change the game for you. If you have a small number of subscribers, don’t worry; you can still make a lot of money by soliciting tips from fans who enjoy your content.
  • Individual news: Private media works in the same way as Onlyfans PPV, in which fans cannot watch the private media content unless they pay the amount you specify. You can make a lot of money by selling private media content. To increase your sales, you must post exclusive, sexy, and seductive content on private media.
  • Customized news: Selling custom media is another way to make money on MYM. You can charge a fee to sell the desired or requested content. Once a subscriber requests a piece of content, such as a solo adult video, you will have 72 hours to provide the requested content.
  • Force news: Another way to make money on the platform is through push media. You can earn money from current or former subscribers by using this feature. If you create new content, you can send it to your fans’ DMs, who can choose whether to purchase it.

MYM possess 25% of overall money acquired from the creators towards the system and you can delivers the remainder 75% to the creators. The newest fee recharged of the MYM was highest when comparing to particular of other competitors in the business.

In the event the a partner demands customized articles, you could fees what you need and you may send they

  • Easy to use platform.
  • A good number of profiles toward platform, it is therefore an excellent spot for newbies to make money.

In the event the a fan demands personalized blogs, you might charge what you would like and send they

  • High commission price.
  • Because it is the, it may be challenging to desire the brand new clients towards the character.

There is absolutely no you to straightforward answer to which concern. It depends towards amount of customers you have and you will exactly how consistent you are on the working platform. Average founders towards the MYM make someplace $250 so you can $1000 monthly with the system.

And you will, while famous and just have a great number from followers, then you can secure around $5000 monthly through your mature posts. You’ll be able to meet or exceed such number and get a high publisher to the program when it is consistent and you may sales the character efficiently.

MYM is certainly one way more site eg OnlyFans that is enabling creators to express mature posts into the system. Having currency-and also make suggests nearly similar to OnlyFans, there is absolutely no cause for founders why-not so you’re able to opt for MYM.

Also, the newest founders of the program haven’t said something about forbidding adult stuff towards the https://fansfan.com/category/curvy/ platform; for this reason, founders can, without the care and attention, article and sell adult posts for the system forever currency as the a part hustle

If you’re looking for similar websites in order to OnlyFans, next For just Admirers is one you should know. Dominic Ford, the newest site’s originator, created For only Admirers during the 2018 so you can serve mature articles suppliers. It is also also known as Just Admirers and you can JFF. This site will bring a very complete mature sense than other OnlyFans replacements which also suffice popular posts creators.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *